Game Book
Hello if you are a member go ahead and sign in and welcome back.

If you are new to the site please make an account and enjoy your stay here at Gaming Book

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Game Book
Hello if you are a member go ahead and sign in and welcome back.

If you are new to the site please make an account and enjoy your stay here at Gaming Book
Game Book
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Rules of this forum

Go down

Rules of this forum Empty Rules of this forum

Post by iSqueeb.Machine Sun Aug 07, 2011 6:27 am

Ok here on Gaming Book we just have a few simple rules that i would like you to follow.

1. Introduce yourself.

2. Try not to double post if there is something you forgot, something you want to add, or even if you made a simple typo use the edit button. It keeps the place looking cleaner.

3. Do not be childish we are not babysitters, that means no fighting, and no flaming.

4. We are not your baby sitters if you have an issue with another member try to work it out in a PM, don't come to us with all your problems.

5. Keep the language clean i don't think that you are all on a boat we don't need a sailor mouth around here.

6. Respect the staff. Admins are red, and Moderators are cyan. Dont argue with the admins, if a mod is abusing powers tell an admin and we will handle it. If you have a problem with an admin, Bring it to me in a PM and we will work it out then.

7. No illegal software and/or ISOs. If you are caught posting copyrighted software and/or ISOs you will be banned forever and your username and IP will be reported for copyright infringement.
Exceptions to this rule: You may post ISOs that are freely available and are not rips of games or software that are normally paid for.

Side Note: As many mods are device model specific, when posting a modding tutorial please be sure to put what model the mod is for. E.x. PSP 2001 - LED Trigger Mod TuT.

That should do it for now if anything else comes up i will add it then.

iSqueeb.Machine
iSqueeb.Machine
Admin

https://gaming-book.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum